Medicinal mushrooms seller and wholesaler. Naturopathy. Wild medicinal plants. Intuitive, wwg1wga

THE BATTLE HAS BEEN WON... AWHILE AGO.
Everything now is a genius PLAN to wake up the masses as "easily as can "
This plan is a combination of actors, clones, cgi, doubles in order to show itself such as a movie or play.
So there is a list thats gone around of those who have been executed and dealt with "behind the scenes. which ill inlcude for you.

It is sad that many have lost thier lives to the vaccine. Let us just pray this will end and people know the truth.
https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2020/06/14/indictments-arrests-and-executions-dismantling-the-deepstate-operatives/

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Just seen a pic. of Vince Neil on there in a boot. :-( Ready for the movie, so we can move along. I understand it's all in the right timing. I still hope it's soon. OUCH!

Speaking of Vince, I wonder how many people he's s[a]crified to the cabal for success in the music industry. The drummer from Hanoi Rocks and his daughter are the ones that come to mind for me.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

He lived right down the road from me, here in NV and one of my music friends just wished him a Happy B-Day, so his close friends don't even know.......weird. I just kept quiet about it. His own little daughter, grrrr!!! The drummer ect... Not good @ all. 😒

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Wow! I hope he was a courteous neighbor. I'm merely speculating, of course. And it's not just about him. I'm a longtime Metallica fan, for instance. I've been thinking about if Cliff Burton was also a s[a]crifice. After he died in the bus accident in Sweden, they attained enormous commercial success. 🤔

(1) Show this thread