Only people mentioned by @NewYearsDay in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

This is under 15 minutes...And a great way to get those who are sleeping to start asking questions. This woman spent a year learning from the men's rights movement. This is a Tedx talk about the documentary, but if you can watch the documentary, I highly recommend it. At the end of the documentary, this woman says she can longer call herself a feminist. She discovered how conversations are twisted for an agenda. Some people aren't ready for the hard truths. This is a great way to plant a seed so that they want to know more.#MAGA#wwg1wga https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

MEETING THE ENEMYΒ A feminist comes to terms with the Men's Rights movement | Cassie Jaye | TEDxMarin - YouTube

By facing long-held assumptions, one woman reevaluates her own gender biases. Documentary Filmmaker, The Red Pill Cassie Jaye founded Jaye Bird Productions i...

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Amen Candace. i love my children beyond the moon.