Spent some time literally watching the water. This show is so near resolve that I can feel myself drifting away. Good morning Patriots. ☕️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry but Nana was out most of the day so it is
Good morning next day!

I surely home that you are right on point and we are very near resolution on at least some things.
Hoping that we are just getting started good on others.
It is hard to keep concentrating on the negatives for me, ready to move past all these evils to creating and manifesting a great new earth.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

😍I love watching the water. I do have a lake nearby, but there is nothing like the ocean. Yes, I can see it too, we're almost there

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

CNN AND NBC EXPOSED FOR PAYING ANTIFA MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE IN JANUARY 6 RIOT AT CAPITOL

CNN first LIED and blamed Trump and his supporters for the Jan 6 Capitol riot, and now they’re CAUGHT as Antifa/BLM agitator John Sullivan actually charged for his participation in the Jan. 6 riots, AND was paid $35,000 apiece from CNN and NBC for his footage inside the Capitol. On average, one would earn around $2-5K max, but Sullivan was paid $35K with a contract in place, which shows that this was a pre-planned CNN ORCHESTRATED EVENT!

[see 2 attached pngs]

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Good morning to you, sir! God bless your day! Watching with you!

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Good morning patriot! Thank you for those positive words! Keeping the faith that our collective prayers and high vibes will continue to alchemize the dark and accelerate the resolve!

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

Good Morning my Friend.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Good Morning, sweet friend! There is just something so peaceful about the water, isn't there?! Praying for a great day, and praying for those still asleep to wake up (with a little help, of course!). ☕️❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Good Morning ☀️

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I pray it is almost resolved!

Good Morning! Can not Wait!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning Patriot