Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

If they have it all why will the list of attacks continue?

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

yes but their clones are very real and quite possible worse than the originals...

(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❀️

Amen.....but you do know thats a fake account right.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

He has stated in several interviews that he is NOT on social media, this is not his account

thats a fake account - quit posting this shit!!

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

She wants to make Prostitution Legal for the exact reason you stated; the countries, where it is legal, is where most trafficing is done. If people were to investigate her thorougly I would bet she has ties to ring.

1776 Patriot. Research Junky. Author God has a plan for all of us. We are here to help others as they wake up to the truth. Be Patient.

Haiti will unite every good human on the planet against the pedovore cabal

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

BILL GATES & Bill Gates is Not the Same Entity. One is the Dead Guy, ONE IS THE CORPORATION THAT LIVES BEYOND THE ONCE ALIVE GUY! PEOPLE THAT HAVE AUTHORITY OVER BILL GATES INC; ARE EVIL DICTATORS; THEY ASSUME HIS CORPORATIONS; & HIS WEALTH; THEN THEIR AGENDA GO FORTH KILLING & MANIPULATION OF THE WORLD AS A CORPORATION EXTENDS BEYOND THE BORDERS OF A NATION; IN 2018, THE POPE RECINDED THE GLOBAL INCORPORATION ACT; IF YOU PAY YOUR TAXES TO THE IRS; IT NEVER REACHES THE CORPORATION OF THE IRS, IT GOES TO THE VATICAN'S INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND THEN DISTRIBUTED AS THE SATANIC VATICAN WISHES!