Nana thx@roksmyth

So now please consider the astronomical odds that you would be here in this exact time in history to witness the GReat Awakening!
@jfkjrfan

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

And.. how much of their wealth was stolen. I want it all refunded, with interest to me and my siblings. NOW!. I’ll take my % of that gold under the vatican.

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

astronomical!!!! 400 years ago my 10th ggm was getting of the mayflower!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

😁😘😇

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

(Mayflower 1620)
Governor William bradford
Son married
jael hobart my great aunt.

(2) Show this thread

🙂Like winning the lottery!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I have to tell you I have been doing a lot of thinking about that. The fact that I am here to witness and be part of it is just so amazing. I pray that my family awakens before the great reveal.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

assuming a generation is 25 years, 2000 years gives 1.2 billion trillion

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Well and there you have it!

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

whoah!

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

I looovveee this ♥️🙏🏻