Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

love that!❤️🐶

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

When you gotta go :) Nice of him to do his business off trail.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Mornin! I think we are all that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

That made me smile!

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

I love my Corgi. Gracie
This made me smile. Thanks Kim

🤗🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

😂🤣😂 There always has to be one rebel in every group.

Mornin' .long time no see! 🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

😍😍😍😍😍

(1) Show this thread

Have a great day, Kim!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I'd rather be goofy in the pack than the "normal" one !

That would be me. I never take the path I'm always the one bush wacking

Love me some corgis! mine is Walter. 😊

In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication

Walter is quite handsome. Corgis always look so small in photos but, I ran into one taking his walk on my way to work the other day - he was much bigger than I expected.

(1) Show this thread

He chose the road less travelled.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

my favorite vibe 🇺🇸👊🏾

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Good morning☕

@tank_patriot - Good Morning...It's your song! ^^