Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Shes a HE 😉

I don't use this word often, but I hate this bitch the most. She played like she was a sad, depressed, victim and she wasn't good enough. Always having her followers lift her up on social media. I'd castrate her.

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

Sick, Evil, Psychotic, Demented🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

She needs 2 minutes in My Space... 😡

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

YHWH prepare our hearts for everything else that is coming. 🙏 and we repent not being able to see when You were trying to show us.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

wrath coming..

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

gross demons. Nothing can stop whats coming

(2) Show this thread

I Drive and I Know things...

It is a good thing that they are both dead.

please let those 2 evils be dealt with already!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

HE is one evil piece of swamp silt. Face like a jar of smashed a-holes.😝

#SaveTheChildren

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

Evil has no limit!