Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

Motivated, determined, in the fight, walking righteously with our Father Yahweh, fearing him only and giving him glory.

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

these money hungry possesed imposters have no light at all, know nothing and do not talk about or follow the gospel of Yahshua, will recieve strict judgement, and be cast into outer darkness. wolves in sheep clothing

Born and raised Texan now living in South Carolina.

He's a worthless peace of shit. God will not have mercy on his soul.

Exposing lies in the media. Justice for the children. Former TV producer 23 years: Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, You Tube Channel

Deep state "pastor"

he is evil i dont understand why people believe in that evil man

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

The Olsteens have always been huge frauds!

Is your church a 501c3 corporation?

If so, your pastor is probably FBI or CIA & his job is to keep you calm as they take your guns & load you onto FEMA buses, folks.

Research FEMA's clergy assistance program.

Motivated, determined, in the fight, walking righteously with our Father Yahweh, fearing him only and giving him glory.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

whoa i believe that!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

whoa i believe that!

(2) Show this thread

Sad to say he is....one of those things🤬

In response 1TC Ames to his Publication

Who actually needed to be told this guy was a fraud? He just oozed slime, straight up swamp creature feeding on hearts and minds all across the land...

In response 1TC Ames to his Publication

🐖

(2) Show this thread

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

Joel Osteen is a phony!

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Joel Olsteen is probably going to Hell, he is a pharisee, blasphemer, crook. disgusted.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I do not understand him. He didnt do it when the flood happened & he blamed it on the church flooding. Wonder what excuse he will give this time? I stopped watching & supporting him after his first excuse. He has let Houston down. 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

A fraud like so many other big churches that want your money so they can live in a fancy home and drive a fancy car?!

(1) Show this thread