Medicinal mushrooms seller and wholesaler. Naturopathy. Wild medicinal plants. Intuitive, wwg1wga

THE BATTLE HAS BEEN WON... AWHILE AGO.
Everything now is a genius PLAN to wake up the masses as "easily as can "
This plan is a combination of actors, clones, cgi, doubles in order to show itself such as a movie or play.
So there is a list thats gone around of those who have been executed and dealt with "behind the scenes. which ill inlcude for you.

It is sad that many have lost thier lives to the vaccine. Let us just pray this will end and people know the truth.
https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2020/06/14/indictments-arrests-and-executions-dismantling-the-deepstate-operatives/

Jesus Christ my Lord! LOVE President Trump! QQQ! #1A #2A #MAGA #KAG #Constitution-1776! #Trumpsara! Happily married! WWG1WGA! WA state.

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Hi Tim, did you click on the links here for the updated list of arrests, etc? I tried both and not seeing a list anywhere? just taking me to stories...

Found it somehow...just me, not super computer literate!

In response Karen Clancy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Puhlio1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Clancy, click on at the bottom under it