Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

Keep it simple, GOD, Family, Country

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Now thats a lot to take in. Wow.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Damnnn sleepers will never believe this story hahaha. I am so glad i am willing to listen and make my own choice to research or trashinfo I recieve . Get ready to blast off into a eye opening event! Hold on We've got this.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I just watched video of a man that worked for Lockheed discussing the magnetic field of gravity. over my head but interesting.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

And then people get stuck in flat vs round earth... They don't think for themselves

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response God Wins to his Publication

its a sphere though. And its rotating. And orbiting the sun.

The gravity thing being electmagnetic makes sense though.

(1) Show this thread

Reminds me of Flynn

~ Right now- You ARE Somewhere in your FUTURE and You look much BETTER than You look right NOW!! ~K Clement

Is WESTWORLD and the WATCHMEN on any one else's mind lately?

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

This makes sence to me

Elon Musk has ripped off Tesla for years!

Tesla was murdered by conniving Democrats, same shit, different day!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Mary T Scott to her Publication

I do not have good vibes from Musk. Other than the fact that he looks odd (not a crime) i am finding the people whom i have said look odd are not good people. This is being verified daily the last 4 years.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts