Only people mentioned by @MikeLSGA in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

Wow!! Very interesting... Thank you for sharing...🤔🤔🤨

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

little different but feeds in, was at son's (disabled) cleaning he was watching clips from Saturday Night Live was unbelievable the Jokes/skits all what is going on now!!! All our "conspiricy theories" I ask why?
To make this shit seem normal?
Some was disgusting like canibalism.
just saying
Simpsons as well,yes funny but too real

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

They always give us "hints" of their plans. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

That's nothing. Feed it into a Dominion scanner and it turns into one of these. Today only.

The things that are done right in our faces!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Follow the money?

I never before in my life would have thought all the bad things they were putting right in our faces. I probably would've laughed this off when I was younger. I'm so happy I let God and Jesus Christ into my life. This is incredibly creepy and scary all the signs that are right in front of our faces that we were too dumbed down to see. I know I was. Not now! Not ever again! This is our country and God is great!

wow 😳

right in our face.

husband, father, grandfather, gardener, vegetarian, cook, yogi, retired IT techie

The movie Back To The Future told it all in 1985.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Uhtred vBe to his Publication

Before I even started to watch I see Apophenia Productions. So I liiked up the word
Apophenia is the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data.
Interdasting

(1) Show this thread

WOW!😲

#red pilled since 9/11 #truth seeker #Canadian #TrudeauMustGo #allergictoBS

Just don't say "the towers were hit by airplane"!
In fact, there were NO airplanes involved!!!

In response Marty Ma13 to his Publication

I remember in 2001 seeing the weather balloon on the 6 o clock news then watching news 2 hours later the weather balloon suddenly changed into a plane!! CGI all day long!

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

What an incredible discovery... pretty damn interesting and also compelling.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS EVER... EXPLAIN THE TWIN TOWERS... WATCH.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Wild!

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

😳