Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Q cards? Lol

Fake Bidans instructions for the day. Also, what happened to his blue eyes. FAKE Joe! So obvious.

Thomas the train theme song lyrics.

Born in 1976. American Patriot lineage 1776. Coincidences...not. Loyal and Patriotic AMERICAN. WWG1WGA

Also there's that wall seam again. Better than last time, which was more obvious...but nonetheless still visible. Thoughts@ghostezra?

In response Margaret Thoroughgood to her Publication

It's a door that blends into the wall

(1) Show this thread

Born in 1976. American Patriot lineage 1776. Coincidences...not. Loyal and Patriotic AMERICAN. WWG1WGA

Also there's that wall seam again. Better than last time, which was more obvious...but nonetheless still visible. Thoughts@ghostezra?

Enlarged it looks like "The President" on top. Could very well be que cards

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

Cue Cards! BestMovieEver 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Q cards !!!!!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Where is he supposed to be sitting? the line on the wall where the trim/wallpaper meet is waaaaay too obvious.... no real presidential rooms would have crap work done like that, not neat nor cleanly installed.

A black mask habors the most bacteria and ink. odd choice to be sure. That's why athletes wear white

I thought he was Muslim he sure looks like it. maybe doesn't practice

the black smudge onntop of his head is for Ash Wednesday. Ashes were sprinkled on the top of the head this year instead of bejng pkaced on the forehead because of covid

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

Perhaps instructions from the CCP, just in case he forgot. And he forgot, guaranteed. "You know the thing".

more curious - what is that hair/wig ball behind him?!?

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Activ8 yourfaith to his Publication

Thats scary looking, along with all the wrinkles on his forehead.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

LOL! This is hilarious. What about the line that says "lying dog faced pony soldier"?

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

BLAHAHAHAAAAA !!!

(4) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Cue cards.

My glasses are a bit old, but it looks like the headline says 'THE PRESIDENT'. Maybe a how-to guide?

Is it some Freemason bull shit?

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

2 pics-black (hair?) comibg from top of mask. 🤣

I´m a german patriot. I search for thruth. "17" brought us worldwide together and this is great!

His script ;-)

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

must be that card he said he always carried around about the dead solidiers. yall remember when he was on the campaign trail and he said i carey this card around and he couldnt find it and he said where is my staff they have it? yea good times laughing at this fook

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Love my country and fellow Americans. It's been a wild ride since finding Q Oct 2019. Faith in the plan and prayers for our country.

I bet the double mask is used to hid the melting nose....

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response nilkmom Patriot to her Publication

😙😂😂🙃

(1) Show this thread

Cant read it

Title reads "The President". I am assuming that is what he is told to say on cue? Cue (Q) cards?

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Don’t know... his mask is getting funnier by the moment... I want to straighten his wrinkles... lol

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

😂🤣😂 i think it was Joe M that said watch the mask this week.

(1) Show this thread

Hmm how about his ABCs, 123s, colors, and shapes? or a torn page from Corn Pop's McGuffey Reader?

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🤣💝🤦‍♀️Q Cards?

Says The President then tells him what to say sentence by sentence. C'mon man.

THIS IDIOT IS WEARING TWO MASK WHAT A F#$ING IDIOT, ITS PROBABLY TO HOLD THE OTHER MASK HE’S WEARING WHOM EVER IS UNDER IT❗️🤔

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response chore Toke to her Publication

And his bidan mask is drooping over the right forehead...again. The faux pas are becoming more obvious. Perhaps on purpose? 😉

(1) Show this thread