God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Q is for real but, my heart is breaking on this marker. Med Bed would have made a difference but, GOD'S will is done. Love you, Rush. See you on the BEST side.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In heaven...

Ghost, could this be Q's way of " SHOWING " the non believers about the med beds? just a thought?

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

more than a Q proof this analysis demonstrates Rush's "death" was preplanned and predicted by Q.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

let's hope , let's hope,,, I sure could use a med bed right now !!!!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

I cannot thank you enough for this response and everything that you are doing. Grateful prayers are lifted up for you and the team everyday. Your sacrifices have NOT gone unnoticed. How do we repay this great debt that we owe each one of you?? Would seriously like to know. 🙏🙏🙏

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Praying that is so.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I hope so.. That could be very real