Major Patriot πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

I want to know what is ABBOTT doing to ensure that Texans don't DIE of hypothermia. What is being done? Rescue is not rocket science. Has he requested out of state assistance? PRAYING very fervently for my Texan brothers ans sisters in Christ.

Thank you for the much needed prayers. We are going on day 3 of no power. Trying to be sure elderly & those with children are being checked on and those with medical needs.
#CantbreakTexas
#TexasStrong
β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±β€

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU! I pray that the streets are clear so that people can find warm accommodations!

#GODPROTECTTEXAS

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❀

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

No accomodations here. Hotels are either full or power out as well. Warming stations opened. Shelters have lost power as well.We have family friends who we are all together at their home now . Praying power doesn't go down here as well.Not sure what their method to their madness is but, across the street houses power out. There's no rhyme or reason to this bullsh*t. I am strong,I can do this. God please keep giving me the strength.
#f*ckBiden
#Winterwarfare

(1) Show this thread