Kim Clement prophesied everything we are currently witnessing. Have faith, Patriots. Joy is coming in the spring. 🙏❤️

"There is a reason to have joy at this moment-for many say, "this is the worst time ever in America." They shall say "we have two presidents, what do we do now? Fear not, for God said, as I promised before this is My Nation and I will change things according to the time and season and I told you now in Spring I will expose and reveal things that have been hidden so that My Nation can move into this next election and to the next phase with victory and honor and glory."-KC '08

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Due to Kim Clement's prophecies and Q posting that POTUS will distance himself when it all goes down (for optics), I don't think Trump will be President by March 4th (like many anons believe).
A LOT has to happen before Trump is POTUS again. I do believe we'll have another election and the military will be in charge of that one.

It's things like this that make me believe that some people can really see the future in either their visions or dreams.

Searching for truth! I love my country and want to save it!

Mark Taylor prophesied similar.
This is really good!

Watch "Mark Taylor in The Remnant Rescue Documentary Part 1" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/bvrbgz27RNo

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Beautiful, every part of my body was vibrating to that channel

Yes!!! Amen 🙏 ❤

God is definitely making things happen. We need to continue to pray and have faith.

For 2 years, I've been praying for Cuomo to be exposed and my prayers are being answered. Amen 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

😇LOVE, LOVE ,KIM Clement. A warrior for God. Bless his family for putting out more of Kim's prophesies🙏🙏🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙌🙏🕊️

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Amen Amen Amen Amen

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I too always wondered about KC . I too thought if the plan has been in place all these years maybe he was part of the script🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

He had the Holy Spirit, running through him. So grateful. 🙏

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

IF THE SERVER MAP IS ACCURATE, MOST VOTED FOR DOOR#1 & MANY WHO DIDN'T, ARE DEVASTATED... EVEN IF THERE'S 2 PRESIDENTS, I'M GOING WITH#Trump EVEN IF I HAVE TO MOVE!
#MAGA HALLELUJAH! 🙏

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

日本から祈っています🙏💞世界を変える✨🌏✨

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

He also wrote Trump a letter

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I Love listening to Kim Clements prophecies.

We all need some positivity.

Something for us to look forward to and pray for. It's all in God's hands. 🙏