Only people mentioned by @DraeHammers in this post can reply

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light๐Ÿ™ŒIntuitive Empath๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ผ

In response Delia Hammers to her Publication

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

I Drive and I Know things...

It is time for more than Just Praying. Sometimes We have to use Our Free Will and Help Our Brothers and Sisters.

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Š

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป for those who are dealing with the crazy weather and power issues. May God shine down on you and your family. ๐Ÿ•Š

What the world needs is people with a spine and a sense of human decency to hold leadership positions.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

The world needs to prepare! This is what happens when corporations rule! Trump would have never allowed this to happen . he would have called in the calvary! and all the resources! Generators, ect!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

God woke me up for a reason. ๐Ÿ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Prayers going out to our fellow Patriot's in Texas. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™