Awwww... Check this talented little guy out, his name is Isaiah Jordan & he's only 9!!!!! "Moonwalk'n in the Rain" 🤩

Only people mentioned by @layney888 in this post can reply

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

wow, natural talent right there, we know what we are fighting normally l would by pass, however, we still living life, we are by nature sceptical when we see kids because of what we know and how the exploited abused the whole 9 yards, he just blew me away, love him💛

WOW! He is brilliant and clearly an old soul. That was very enjoyable. He can go far and I pray he stays protected from the predators in the enterainment industry. Nice share, made me smile! Thanks!

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yeah! Thought the same thing earlier, however I think more people are aware of that crap now!!!! I mean, this is what is being fought for right here, right now & children like this one deserve to be able to trust the "adults" around them!!!! Yes, he's awesome! 👍

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Lets make him famous💜💜💜💜💜💜

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

👏Yes!!!👏 Wouldn't that be wonderful!! There's so much confusion and bad stuff going on in this world to-day, we all need some stuff to be happy & joyious for!!! 😃

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

To say I loved that is the understatement of the year!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

That's raw God-given talent !!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I was smiling ear to ear watching this. What a great way to end the night. Well done young man, you have a bright future ahead of you.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Isn't he fantastic!!! His mum must be soooooo proud!!!!! 👍👍👍🤩☺️

(1) Show this thread