Holy Cow! My power just came on! So happy I dont even care that my refrigerator sounds like it's giving birth!

Only people mentioned by @widget260 in this post can reply

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of β€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™β€οΈ

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

praying for Texas

Ours came on at 3:30! Yes Thankful πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ water coming back this mornin, but have to boil! Bless you fellow Texan, Stay safe and warm! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

I am happy for you. i have family that live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and friends in Central Texas. I know quite a few people that never lost power. However, my sister did but thankfully one of the nights she was able to stay at a friends house.

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

How are you all? Please know we are praying from Utah! Need a couch y'all? It's here.

I'm new to this site. Patriot from Texas. Christian. wwg1wga

God bless you Patriot, you deserve the heater on, i live in Arlington, Tx, so i know what you been thru " the freeze shit" is Bidens fault...my power thankfully just came on too, we need trump

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ™Œ

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Anons are ready.
We know what to do.

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

prayers y'all have power and it STAYS ON!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€£

God bless

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❀

I am ecstatic for you I wanted to mention that as well. Praying ours will be on soon. Going on 3 daysπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Praying yours is on soon!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

What a blessing! God Bless you and your family!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

What a blessing! God Bless you and your family!

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❀

what part of Texas arec you in ?

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In between Houston & Galveston.

(1) Show this thread

Fantastic! The only good thing about a power outage in winter is that you can keep your refrigerated/frozen food in good shape in a box outside.πŸ’™

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

πŸ˜‹πŸ₯˜I did that Monday night. I had just made a pot of chili on Sunday and didn't want it to go to waste.

(1) Show this thread

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

HALLELUIA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If the sitution wasnt so bad that would be so funny

Woo Hoo πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ So haappy for you!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Great news & 🀣🀣🀣. Thank you Jesus. Still praying for everyone else! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

aaaand --- its a girl!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

🀣🀣🀣

(2) Show this thread

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

That's awesome! πŸ™πŸ» for all of you!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

hooray power and🀞
hopefully it's a kegerator!🀣

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Happy to hear that!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—

If your fridge gives birth and you have no room for the offspring, I could give it a good home!

Hope your electricity stays on, hard going without it. Get warmed up!

That is such wonderful news! Fridge sounds like it's giving birth made me laugh.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Awesome! We have been so lucky not to loose power, but have a gen jic. Water still out but we are grateful to be warm! Go warm up patriot!!!