I didnt even realize today was Isaac's Birthday!

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๐ŸŒ 

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Date posted was a month ago....29 days to be exact

(1) Show this thread
In response Lion ess to her Publication

๐ŸŽ‚happy birthday Cappy, I hope you are alive and well with the rest of the patriotic heroes in hidingโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ

๐ŸŽ‚happy birthday Cappy, I hope you are alive and well with the rest of the patriotic heroes in hidingโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

thz for your service Kappy!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Happy Belated Birthday Isaac! Come out and play, won't you?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

ooohhh love those numbers!

idont celebrate bdays...but this dude wasis perty awesome!

In response joe honne to his Publication

I like the 'is' part ๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

What is he showing us in his sunglasses?

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

Books?

(1) Show this thread

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

Happy Birthday Isaac!
You are a Great ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPatriot!
We will see you soon๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

GhostEzra said he is still alive we can only hope so

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

The hero who spoke up about Hollywoods' secret has 17th in his birthday. This movie gets stranger and stranger.

Happy Birthday, my friend.

Thank you.

We will take it from here. โค๏ธ

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

Happy Birthday Isaac, your bravery freed many.

Im a little late but Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday!!!

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

๐Ÿ˜‡ Happy Birthday โค๏ธ

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Such a cutie! ๐Ÿ’–

That's a lot of 7's!

God Lovinโ€™ Texas Lovinโ€™ Trump Lovinโ€™ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Happy Birthday, Kappy! We love and miss you! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Happy birthday Kappy. I hope you had a good one on whatever planet your on. ;)

Happy Birthday, where ever you are! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

โ€œThe world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. ๏ผIsaac Kappyโ€

Speaking of Kappy, I follow his twitter account and it seems like his account is running by this man on the left. Doesnt he look like Jack Schlossberg (JFK Jr.'s niece) on the right? Just a theory.

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

Oooohh

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

โ€œThe world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. ๏ผIsaac Kappyโ€

โ€œThe world is going to be great. JFK Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. I hope I can join someday."๏ผIsaac Kappy

Happy birthday.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

wow. we share the sane bday. and michael jordan, ed sheeran.

In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication

Happy Birthday!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication

Happy Birthday.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

๐Ÿ’•Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.๐ŸŒธ๐ŸƒDo not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

I donโ€™t know you Kappy, but happy birthday ๐Ÿ’• Thank you for the wake up calls... Appreciate your love for others, enough to risk your life to call it out! ๐Ÿ’•

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Of course he was born on a 17th....
how many coincidences