Earth won't be the same without you, Rush. Tell Jesus hello for us. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

The Deep State thought they'd bury us - they didn't know we were seeds!! 🌱

There will only ever be ONE Rush Limbaugh!! He taught us to find that greatness within ourselves and that American Exceptionalism is alive and vibrant in all of us!! Thank you Rush!! ❤️

We LOVE and MISS YOU RUSH - a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING!!
God Bless Kathyrn and the entire Limbaugh Family!! And his Broadcast Family too!! 🙏❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

The Deep State thought they'd bury us - they didn't know we were seeds!! 🌱

There will only ever be ONE Rush Limbaugh!! He taught us to find that greatness within ourselves and that American Exceptionalism is alive and vibrant in all of us!! Thank you Rush!! ❤️

We LOVE and MISS YOU RUSH - a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING!!
God Bless Kathyrn and the entire Limbaugh Family!! And his Broadcast Family too!! 🙏❤️

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

@GhostEzra stated this regarding Rush:

He might be in a med bed as we speak
02:04 AM, Feb. 18, 2021

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

I will pray thats true, but if it isnt I know Rush is probably standing with Jesus in heaven helping with the Plan.

(1) Show this thread