DC will have to be plowed into the ground. Too evil.

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

The Flood will happen first

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Before it's plowed under, please, there are things there worth preserving (maybe they can be moved first?) like the Lincoln Memorial? After President Trump, Lincoln was my favorite President.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

been waiting on that for decades!!

I love Jesus, my family, my country, my POTUS DJT and the TRUTH! Called crazy by many and wear it proudly! WWG1WGA

I agree completely...plow it under! Everything about that place is evil. Don't leave a stone on top of another.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍Gene Decode has stated that maybe the capitol will go back to being a bird sanctuary.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

its really the highway to hell

(1) Show this thread

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍Gene Decode has stated that maybe the capitol will go back to being a bird sanctuary.