Goodnight Patriots!
Please continue to pray for our President and his family,
For our brave military forces and their families,
Pray for any children still held in Satan's clutches to be found quickly,
& pray for our brothers and sisters, who are without power, water or heat in brutal temperatures. We have the power to pray against those spirits causing this and make them stop, in Jesus' name. All you have to do is BELIEVE IT!
I hope you rest well and wake up ready to hold the line another day.
I am convinced Redemtion is drawing Nigh for all of us.
Youre all in my prayers every

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Keep America Free

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

AmenπŸ™

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Amen πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts