Trump - "We have a lot to talk about, but tonight's about Rush."

I love President Trump so incredibly much! Such respect and kotalty and compassuon. I thank God for giving us such a stellar human being to sit at the head if this country! Our orayers go out to Rush's family. He was an amazing patriot and I thank him for his service. God rest him. Peacefully.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGCreeps in this post can reply

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

I also didnt realize how much i really did like autocorrect...until now.

like where is that sqiggily red line that shows the incorrect spellng? How many word have i already mispelled in this post already.#lostcount

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Its ok just : Copy your post, delete it, repost and correct it before you get any likes and even if u get a like. Also note my typing speed totally checked to -.001 in speed tonight because i visited the apple store today. Fookbags. What a sham. Temp check probably 5g zap at the door by hoods. BLM/ANFA listening to every word I said with the masked employee who i asked if she could afford to leave her job. She said no . What I BELIEVE is when one door closes another opens so LEAVE!!!! total bull💩 on temp check. I knew how 2 get around the slow type keyboard monitoring AFTER apple store visit.

(3) Show this thread