I wonder how the world will react when they realize that the deep state were trying to kill off 7 billion people and completely enslave the remaining with such horror? NOT SAFE ANYWHERE? CANNOT WALK DOWN THE STREET?
They are being taken off planet many of the upper echeleons tried in Galactic courts.
LET FREEDOM REIGN
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

I love God, Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ, and my Country - USA. I THANK GOD that I'm alive in this HOUR. Thank you Pres. Trump & Military.

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Praying daily that hearts will be open to see the truth.
It makes me sick to hear family speaking of covid safety and continuing on with a smile. In spite of warnings many family members are taking the vax. Praying for all who don't know. God is full of mercy, but He is also the Righteous Judge.

Yes, LET FREEDOM REIGN!!!

In God I Trust. WAussie Warrior, Duty First Digger, Smart Sovereign Sandgroper with a Human Kind Heart. Telegram https://t.me/DV7WA 🤠⚔️🖖

The Deep States is I s I s. Barrack s Legacy and Presidentsy was illegitimate and ISIS. Death to the Evil Caliphate. Thankyou DJT.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

WHY were they able to use HAARP & cause this horrific weather?

Is the snow treated with a chemical that causes cancer? It burns
like plastic.