This is way creepy!
At face value it looks like proof that (!! was preplanned starting back in 1996.
Watch and see what those bastards put on our money!

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
This was posted by Charlie Ward on Telegram

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I'm looking forward to when we won't have that evil currency in circulation. Plus, the new US Treasury notes are a lot more attractive.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Makes all the sense about this painting (picture) of George W Bush playing with paper planes and blocks on the floor. I had seen this before about the us money but I didn't know that they are folded into paper planes. 🛩ī¸âœˆī¸

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

There were no planes so this sick bastard is rubbing the truth that's on the money we handle every day in our faces.

(1) Show this thread

đŸ‡ē🇲PatriotđŸ‡ē🇲Q'uriousđŸ‡ē🇲MomđŸ‡ē🇲WifeđŸ‡ē🇲Trump is My PresidentđŸ‡ē🇲JFK RoxxđŸ‡ē🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

I don't know if you have seen this before. in a video that I had watched a guy had a Brand New 2002 or a 2003 uncirculated Andrew Jackson $20
and on it the bill was Goerhe Bush's face and it had a devil's horn on the top of his head. I did my best with trying to take a clear screen shot of a still image from the video

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGA🐸🙏❤ī¸đŸ‡ąđŸ‡ˇđŸŒŽ

unbelievable...wow

Do your research on the Illuminati tarot cards

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication

This was a FYI repost not research. I'll leave researching satanic practices to those that have discernment in that area.

(1) Show this thread

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

Snake....dragon.....China = dragon

đŸ˜ŗI sure wish they would ad an edit feature.....

More symbols there.
Give to Cesar what is Cesar's give to God what is God's.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Interesting Interview...female is ...something..Juan is clarifing.
Juan O Savin With Kerry Cassidy : INTERVIEW
https://youtu.be/FcgRsUo2Vgs

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Tell it to any who will listen!