💥💥 Rachel Chandler's mother is co-founder of NXIVM Nancy Salzman...Why am I just finding this out?
Nurse & Hypnotist 🧐🧐🧐#MKUltra?

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

😯🤔

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

wow. such evil people.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

I didn't know either. Probably because we're all busy trying to research, decode all the bs ff the left keeps subjecting us to.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

ChildHandler= CHandler, as when we spoke about the helicopter article I sent you, this as well all ties together. I also believe Ray Chandler is a male !! With all this said the Hotel was used for disgustimg deads , the manager that died in that helicopter article I sent she spoke out and it goes with all this

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Just as Jennifer Aninston/Rachel Chandler on Friends, I think Ray/Rachel are like the same transgender, perhaps

(1) Show this thread

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

Sex cults as a family business.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

👀