Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Monsanto have caused so much harm to so many. I just hope they are made to pay somehow. Evil.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Me too. So much evil being exposed.

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Ran out of space. GMO's actually alter our DNA. Not to mention, they are also designed to stop producing viable seeds from the plants grown over as little as 3 generations. And, in the long run GMO's can cause infertility.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Monsanto is Evil

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Truth is, Nicotine blocks fluoride in our brains, but use patches, not cigarettes. Fat, especially cholesterol protects our cells from damage. Statins removes cholesterol from each and every cell in our bodies. When blood vessels get damaged from, oh, let's say fluoride, cholesterol tries to patch the damage. Over time the cholesterol builds up, but, the original damage is the cause of the build-up. this picture show the damage fluoride does to our teeth, so imagine what it does to soft tissues. Natural sugar, as in fresh fruit, is actually good for us as well.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

OMG SO FLOURIDE NOT GOOD FOR TEETH EITHER!!๐Ÿคฌ

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

True I make my own toothpaste, drink RO water. No flouride for me.

(3) Show this thread