@administrator I made something😂Let me know your thoughts, other anons can join.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Each day it is necessary that we feed our bodies with food to nourish ourselves. It is also important that we feed the mind and spirit too.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

You should put a # under each one, this way, you will get the correct feedback.

AU > AnonUp

Au > Gold

Gold Arrow Tip or AU in Gold Type 🤔

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

No. 7. But try it in RED

Only followers of this user (@PEQOLA) can see their posts

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

Good work. I'm particularly fond of bottom center and bottom right. The angled arrow and the font choices work well to me. My only real critique is the colour. Too much like Twatter. I feel like AU is the anti twitter.

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

#5 for me

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

For some reason it looks like a Christmas tree.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

The arrow reminds me of the tip of the devil's tail...no likey.

Number 1, top left corner

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

5 caught my eye. I like the arrow tilted. Don't want to be reminded of sick pyramid. Rocket flying is great! Colours are nice too.

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

Nice! I like the first one!