I'm happy to have a place where I can have a safe place with my PatriQt fmaily. Thank you all for being kind, strong, genuine, caring, compassionate, and most of all patient. Wating for people to wake up isnt easy. You factor in teaching someone new skills l(reading the drops ect.) I appreacite everyone who has had a hand in this! Thank you for preparing us for this battle. Last but not least the uncanny love we all share for our president Donald Trump, our freedoms, and AMERICA! THANK Q ALL! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Melanacherry in this post can reply

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

In response Megan Powell to her Publication

God Bless and thank you all for your work and Great Awakening!!!! God Wins!!!!!!

WWG1WGA
GodWins

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

sorry Megan. i found KQ on your post. i tried deleting but my internet connection is aweful.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

sorry Megan. i found KQ on your post. i tried deleting but my internet connection is aweful.

Production Assistant/Jack of all trades. A mother to 5 beautiful children! ❤️. Wide Awake ready to embrace a change for a better world. ✌🏻

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Thanks! 😊🙌

(1) Show this thread

Production Assistant/Jack of all trades. A mother to 5 beautiful children! ❤️. Wide Awake ready to embrace a change for a better world. ✌🏻

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

Im not the person who made the photo. I found it from another before the purge. Thank you for letting me know. Once I locate the anon who made this I will let them know. 😊 Sorry that it was missed though. Thank you for sharing. 💕🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

It says,"what is happening"? Well, yesterday I was banned from Twitter and warned to never take up a new account or I would be followed and banned again. A neighbor/relative called me a killer for following Q right there on Facistbook. I'm going now to see what havoc I can cause today. I love God, our President, Q, and you. Thank you!

In response Linda Smith to her Publication

Ufta Linda, I'm sorry everything seems to be happening at once for you. Know you alway have a person to talk to here. Prayers are with you and you are a strong amazing woman! I appreciate you!

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I heard the 'purge' was actually 4.5 Million ACCOUNTS Banned.
Don't know if that is true, but it's more than 70,000

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Good Morning Patriots!

Patriot here after the purge from the battlefield(Twitter) #YeshuaIsKing #VPMikeFlynn

nice family portrait. KEK

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

🙋 Welcome Home patriot! 💞
WWG1WGA!

😍😍Having the time of my life with my fellow patriots. Wouldn't change a thing. So much real family ties have been made through all platforms. Happy to begin this new world with all of you. Love, pure love, worldwide

#DarkToLight🌝 #GodWins💯 Love my Husband ❤️👫❤️ Love my two babies dogs 🐩🐕 Born on Earth 🌎 Religion of Love 💕#WWG1WGA #QAnonPortugal

Me too❤️🙏❤️
The fight is worldwide!!
Patriot from Portugal🇵🇹 sending light to the world!

A Veteran, and old soul. I stand for Love and Light for Humanity.

Family is everything be it blood related or not. I love my Patriot Family ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

This video is awesome!! 😊😍

(1) Show this thread

God bless!