Do you want proof that we can maniest anthing we can think of and that Q is real?

I just posted this article that talks about the Philadelphia shooting in which 7 people were wounded ranging between 17 and 71 years of age. I began the post by writing "How many coincidences until mathematically impossible".
For some reason I thought of going to Q drop 1771 to see if there was any connection.
Well, here it is. 💣💥

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

someone posted that today is the 17th and it has been 71 days since a Q post......

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Shannon Marie to her Publication

correct

(1) Show this thread

i know that future(present) proves past

"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." -Matthew 17:20

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

❤❤❤

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Joe Jay to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Daaaaang! 😎 Q can freak me out sometimes.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

I received confirmation of this, as well. Total game changer!🙏

chills🙏🏼

In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication

seriously. 👏

(1) Show this thread