IVE SEEN A FEW VIDS OF THE STRANGE SNOW TURNING BLACK WHEN HEATED. COULD THIS BE A FF HAARP ATTACK? BIBLICAL.

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

It does. I live in Montana and when I made a snowball and tried to melt it with a lighter it turned black and got smaller. Did not melt or drip unless squeezed. Do not think this is normal snow.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Lynne Geis to her Publication

I can 100% confirm--TN-Wed 17 Jan--Mom n Sis made baseball size snowball & held over candle using tongs for over 3 Min--not one drop from where the flame touched it. Of note--it melted normal in a pan????? My highly unqalified theory: some plastic, polymer or biologic material and a hydrocarbon of some sort and at the point of flame, the material is vaporized. Must say: not a chemical engineer. BUT THIS ANIN'T FUCKIN SNOW!!!

(1) Show this thread