IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS DEVILS ON HIS ROBE...SICKO CREEPY VERY EVIL VAMPIRE

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

He rotted from the inside out.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

YIkes!!!

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Vatican co-opts Christianity 313 AD
Vatican creates Islam 610 AD
Vatican establishes "Judaism" 740 AD
Rev 17:1
"Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:"

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Eyes are the windows to the soul

these people that are posessed by evil are easy to spot they all have sunkin eyes and the red modeling on the face.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

his teeth look so rotten. they just look like death

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

looks like a self portrait of him on the right side of the pic ((shudders))

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Evil looking Eyes!
Now I understand why I have all ways been Eye person. Wasn't just Dad saying make eye contact!