Been offline for the last 48 hours. Houston resident. No power(rolling blackouts), municipal water shut-down and no cellular data 'til just now. All "coincidentally" returned within the last two hours. Thankful no bursting pipes due to freezing...many others not so fortunate. Please keep TX in your prayers.

Thank you for the update. I have a daughter in North Houston, haven't been able to reach her.

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

We are north houston as well. There are a lot of areas beginning to come back online now. I'll be praying for your daughter. The lines at the hardware stores are 100s deep. Definitely unprecedented weather for the area. If there is anything I can help with...don't hesitate to shoot me a DM.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Thank you, that is very generous of you. I have been praying for Texas, I have a brother in San Angelo, and my son is in Baytown, so, my prayers are always headed that way. Stay warm. I will be thinking of you all. Blessings!

Im in Conroe...had our first night of electricity. Things should be looking up after tomorrow! So many have been terribly impacted by this.

(2) Show this thread