Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

SAD! BE ALERT!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

My Family got not 1 but both of the shots, "proudly" I may add. Have been praying like a crazy Woman for them and for all those who are 'proudly' taking these shots. Ughh.

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

😞😔: ( Know a family that does that too.
Question Time with Kelli Rivers & Charlie Ward.
https://drcharlieward.com/question-time-with-kelli-rivers/

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

DO NOT get the 2nd shot!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my family is getting the shot one by one. terrifying. they think i am nutes because i don't want it. please dear god, don't let them vaccinate the children

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

I worked with this dear man at Teague Middle school in the eighties. He was a great boss and great vice Principal. He was tough with the students, but always fair. They loved and respected him. He was truly a good person. The loss of Mike is so sad and terribly tragic. Praying that our dear Lord will comfort his family during this terribly sad time.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I am so sad. I am trying so hard but why don't they listen?
I am praying for a miracle.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray for those who might have tried to warn him and pray that his death may save someone else's loved one. I just don't get it.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

These people might not listen but FUCK!!! they're still human beings!!! 🤬 I'm mad and irritated that they won't listen but FURIOUS at those pushing these "vaccines!" My deepest condolences for the family's loss. Why isn't the "president-elect" making statements on these deaths!!!?

Oh my word. Just verified both the facebook account and the funeral home. You can share his last post. People are leaving their condolensces🙏🏼

How sad. We are led like sheep to the slaughter.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

😳😳😳😳😳🙏