I believe in a God who hears the prayers of His saints and is will move even when it seems too late.
Isn't that His trademark?
He doesn’t save Israel until Pharaoh is so on their heels and they turn on Moses and say “Why did you ever make us hope?”
People not willing to be honest with God turn on the prophet who fed their hopes. Sound familiar?
He didn’t heal Lazarus when He could so that He might resurrect Lazarus.
He had Elisha and Elijah both resurrect promised children rather than just keeping them from dying.
Jairus’ daughter was not healed until she was dead. And so forth and so on

Only people mentioned by @dan7gtar in this post can reply

In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication

i believe my father hears all prayer not just saints..we are all sinners..jesus redeemed us

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Yes, I just finished reading this when I came across your post.
🙏✝️🕊️
Rest assured that our heavenly Father knows exactly what is happening to us every moment of our life. God often uses trials to strengthen our patience and mature our faith (James 1:3-4). And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God (Romans 8:28)

Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump