Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

Passionate Patriots absolutely agree! He will always be wirh us in spirit and his teachings will help guide us and future generations! Many of us are who we are todsy because of his fight to help save Red White Blue! His legacy will live on for sure!

if you look up the word Patriot, you will find Rush's picture there. RIP PATRIOT, WELL DONE, DAMN WELL DONE!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

is he "gone forever"??

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

NO WAY!

(1) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

... I listened for years.
Why no med bed for Rush?

Conservative, I stand for my flag, kneel for the cross. Trump's the President! God Wins! Love, light & prayers frenz!

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

💗Given the timing there's no way he could publicly recieve a med bed, but that he's recieved that and all will be revealed is added to my daily prayers💝

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

Food for thought...

(4) Show this thread

I Loved That Man! He Always stood up for Patriots! He Will be Missed by Millions around the World! A True Class Act!

I am sickened to read the responses on Twitter to Dan and Mike's notice. A true American hero...human, father and husband. They post with no respect to his life lived so well. Vile comments!! I will miss Rush's words of truth.

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

we will see you again sir!
❤️🙏🇺🇸