Swallow this one.
And then ask yourself
What’s the difference between China and the CCP?
What’s the difference between USA and Democrats?
What’s the difference between Russia and the Russian Communist Party?
Does each nation have a DEEP STATE?
Does each nation have a population fighting back ?
At the same time ?
How many countries are playing roles publicly of the enemy but really it’s their deep states we are fighting and NOT the country?

Only people mentioned by @mybalconygarden in this post can reply

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

YES!!!! ❤️❤️ The good guys in every country are working together to take down ALL the FOOKING bad guys, once and for all. I don't care if it takes an extra week or two or month, but just get EVERY ONE OF THOSE SICK MOFOS OFF THIS PLANET. AMEN. JESUS, I LOVE YOU.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

yes! get them all out!

(1) Show this thread

Yes, I am convinced that this is the case, and that the good guys in many countries are coordinating their actions and how they are dealing with the deep state in each country in order to achieve maximum effect in every step.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yes - definitely the NWO we are all fighting. We are winning, winning, winning!!!

I have thought about this. Especially thinking about Trump's trip to China early on. What is Iron Eagle?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Sir William to his Publication

It's a movie title I think. Also they refer to our Eagle symbol as that I think. I'm not sure, but those are places to begin. Since Snow White is a character, it could be along those lines too. Q has removed to movie titles several times to help us get the script/some scenes of what has been happening with the taking down of the NWO.

(1) Show this thread

Steve Bannon
New Federal State of China

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

was truth?

(1) Show this thread