Only people mentioned by @EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

if you don't have a clay pot use a cast iron frypan turn upside down, i am so sorry for the people of Texas this should not be happening and by now emergency crews etc etc should have been able to retore power, i don't understand it God Bless you all

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

There's a pot and its pot cover, right? I can't see too well?
Do you have more explanations that seems very simple to do, I would like to try, thank you for your answer.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Kyra Drg to his Publication

The saucer pot on top is larger and helps hold head (under the lip) to warm the larger pot to the max.

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

yes....that is why, where I grew up, they always said to carry candles, water, bricks and blankets in your car during winter months (this was waaaayyy before cellphones. I always had survival gear (still do when I travel) in my car

3rd generation military,Patriot,fully awake and Mad as hell💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸 Also 👉@_truth_hurts_21 gab

nice and this is just the type of thing that people need to know how to do 🇺🇸🇺🇸✝️✝️