I'M SO PISSED OFF!!!
Jill Biden is TRASH & NO CLASS!! Someone DIES and she, the FIRST LADY speaks this way about someone?!?!?
WTF?!!! 🤬🤬🤬@vincentkennedy
I'm sorry I dont like to cuss but she can FUCK OFF and SOON she will be taking herself to the TRASH!!!! We patriots will be having the last and loudest laugh!

#FUjillbiden#FLOTUS#jillbidencunt #flotus46#Fakeflotus

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

THE BABYSITTER WIFE APPARENTLY HAS ZERO SOCIAL SKILLS, ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF ETIQUETTE AT ANY LEVEL, HAS PARTICIPATED NOT ONLY IN FRAUD AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BUT HAS ABUSED SENIORS W DEMENTIA !

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Kathleen Toner to her Publication

She's a fake account. I'm still ticked off that she used yhe government site to pose. She is trolling VK -- these people are just jerks!! They truly have no class.

(1) Show this thread

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

Jill Biden - the epitome of classless

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

We lost a true hero and patriot today. RIP Rush Limbaugh, you will be missed, thank you for your bravery and bringing the truth to the American people. God speed sir.

vile and disgusting!!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Eleanor Daddesi to her Publication

She is using Jill's name trashing her party's name. Jill is still fraud no matter what we call it. Fake flotus. We the patriots know it.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

You guys are "fooking" the messenger not the instigator!

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

People with Real Class respone like this

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

She's not the real Jill. It's a troll. Plus, everyone knows Melania is the real FLOTUS

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

THAT'S why I'm calling her out. She's fake Jill troll and fake flotus. And she's trolling VK!!

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

That account doesn't even exist!! I looked for it.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CCF1518) can see their posts

In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication

Lmao...this made my day. I still feel like a newbie and even I know its a fake account. 🤣

In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication

Amen.. that is what I said.. I looked for the account first..it does not exist. Like#FakeNews.. it has been doctored.

(2) Show this thread

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

Thats how sick these people are

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Wait... Jill Biden is on anonup?

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

No she isnt
Dont be gullible
it is a troll

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

A true first lady has NEVER spoken this way! SERIOUSLY. They have to present themselves with class and dignity but instead she is here saying instigating starting up trouble?! NO! First Ladies dont do that.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts