Only people mentioned by @LePepeToastJones in this post can reply

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Toast Jones to her Publication

I hope he is in a MEDBED and feeling 30 years younger today. It would be so just for him to be alive when DJT comes back to us. The Lefties that are still asleep are going to be DONE.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

I too am hoping this same thing. Rush needs to be here when the public learns about the cabal being taken down. Bless you Rush you are a true payriot🇺🇸🙏

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I was just going to post the same thing. The oower of 17!! Praying this is another "Patriot in Hiding" to play his hand in revealing the deck of Trump cards. So close to having med beds and cures... 🙏🙏🙏 Godpseed Rush. True Pioneer and Patriot 🇺🇸

i am heartbroken for his family, myself, as well as for our Republic. We The People lost a True Patriot & one of my heroes today.
He will be missed.
God speed.

And on Kappys Birthday

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Joanne England to her Publication

Happy Birthday Kappy! 💖💖🙏🏽

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #ARMYVET #2A #III% #MAGA #TRUMPTRAIN #KAG #IWillNotComply gab.com/@Bandit24 TruthSocial/@Bandit24 Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Rest in Peace Rush!

Dear Lord,

The battle is over for me,
My mission to fight is finished,
And my time on earth is over.
Guide me home to you, Lord,
But watch over my brothers and sisters
Still in the heat of battle.
Protect them, Lord, body and soul,
And if it pleases Your will,
Deliver them safely to their loved ones,
Until it's their time to join You in Heaven.

Amen.