If you think nothing is happening you're either still asleep or not paying attention. We're in the end game right now. You're witnessing it. Experiencing it. Take a step back and look at the full picture.

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

AMEN! NEVER doubt it.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

Okay, let me clarify my statement above for the newbies....Let yourself explore and QUESTION EVERYTHING. Doubting, especially in the beginning, is a huge part of awakening. Use critical thinking in EVERYTHING. You may even change your mind about things as you learn and grow. That is GREAT!

My point simply was that once you know that you KNOW the Truth, go "all in" and let it set you free. The future will be AMAZING!

That said, NEVER stop questioning what IS or ISN'T Truth. Measure it all with one thing - God's Word. It's the only thing that will give you a 100% guarantee of what

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏 🇺🇸🙏 amazing time to be alive!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Excruciating times.

Amen Juice I try not to have others that jumped ship get to me. Its hard when its friends.

In response Viking Warrior to his Publication

Well don't worry it's about to hit them in the face!

(1) Show this thread