The Great Hoax/ False Flag#ManipulationVirus
that allowed enough of humanity the time to finally
awaken to the fact that humanity was not free, humanity has been lied to and manipulated about almost everything! Awakened to the reality we were living in an enclosed matrix system, while our children were being harvested, and preyed upon by pure evil, and dark forces! # DarkToLight
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

remember that we are at war losing a friend is not the worst that can happen but losing life because of a vaccine is ....... i already prepared my box of I TOLD YOU SO....

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

๐Ÿ™‚Just if you see double ... the same thing

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I spoke to someone from the other side of the big pond and do you know that they are all planning on taking the covid vaccine and it was relayed that by June everyone will be vaccinated and they can all get out of quaratine..And yes I lost another friend.. we were friends for over 10 years.. I am now supporting a concocted story from conspiracy theorists who want to make money off all of us.. How sad, how very sad I am. ๐Ÿ˜ญ