Rest in Peace, Rush.

You are a legend and will never be forgotten.

Thanks to all you did for America.

Patriot.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Rush, you left a giant hole here on Earth in many of our hearts. You are no longer in pain & you are a special Warrior Angel now doing God's work on the Other Side. Thank You for being the Trailblazer for the conservative movement. You will always be remembered with so much love. Many many blessings be on you always.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

God assumed another warrior. Thank you for your service Rush. You were a stellar human being and you will be missed. Deepest condolences to his family. ❤️

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Agreed. I will miss hearing his voice daily. What an inspiration. Cried when I heard it announced by his wife. Very sad day.

🙏 and love to his family, What a gift he was. Rest in Peace Patriot.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

Rest in pain free peaceful eternal sleep Rush. You will be deeply missed!😪🙏♥️🇺🇲

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

God bless Rush, comfort his loved ones and please help me and fellow Dittoheads find peace without him in our physical world🙏🙏🙏

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

a true american icon and legend 😥

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

God. Christ. Prayer. Family. WWG1WGA. 🐺 Fighting the MAGA fight for President Trump since ‘15. Permanently banned from Twitter 01/08/21.

This one stings 💔
Rest in Peace#Rush 🙏
Absolute Legend

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Remember when Rush talked at some point about him carrying the Republican's water? Bush related I think. Interesting.....

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

Rest in Peace Rush. You were a true patriot & will be missed. 😢🙏🙏🙏

Fight for Trump, Conservative, #FamilyIsEverything

😪 R.I.P. Rush

#WWG1WGA #ARMYVET #2A #III% #MAGA #TRUMPTRAIN #KAG #IWillNotComply gab.com/@Bandit24 TruthSocial/@Bandit24 Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Rest in Peace Rush!

Dear Lord,

The battle is over for me,
My mission to fight is finished,
And my time on earth is over.
Guide me home to you, Lord,
But watch over my brothers and sisters
Still in the heat of battle.
Protect them, Lord, body and soul,
And if it pleases Your will,
Deliver them safely to their loved ones,
Until it's their time to join You in Heaven.

Amen.

In response Outlaw Legion to his Publication

beautiful

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Outlaw Legion to his Publication

Man I am a all in Trump supoporter and losing Rush was devastating to our fight!! I Have a buddy that has been by my side from the start of all of this from the begining of Trumps election. When the election was stolen from him we both went and put graphics pon our trucks and fly flags in full support of this whole earth change!!! Well 3 Days ago my buddy was diagnosed with terminal cancer!!! He is bound and de·ter·mined to see trump take his seat back!! They gave him 6 weeks !!! I can only now go into this new situation with all my guns firing trying to wkae up as many people as possible every day hoping Trump and the military will take the whole thing down quickly!! I do understand it takes time to not have massive bloodshed and am patient but my prayers are for a speedy outcome!!! Just a response to your response!!! Thank you for your spirit and loyalty!!! R Ricardo!!!

(2) Show this thread

thought there were cures for cancer?

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

R.I.P. Rush. Thank you for decades of the most authentic insight available in the political sphere. Until we meet again. God Bless.

“He was a Legend . There aren’t many legends around .” President Trump

when is a Legend useful ? Q

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

to... instead of for... or 2 instead of 4.

(1) Show this thread

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Rest in Peace Rush.

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️😞

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💙 God Bless You Rush may you be smiling with the angels

We lost a strong voice but his impact was priceless.

Your post is first I'm hearing about this.🙏😢

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

I feel like he was hanging on until Trump was back in The Whitehouse!😢 So sad!

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Passionate Patriots AGREE!

God Speed sir. Thank you for the many years of enjoyment listening to you. Rest with the angels.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

i wish he couldve seen it all. Now he has the best seat in the house.❤️

Rest in Peace, Rush. You were a true Patriot.