Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

LFG vibes😎

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Pre-flight check.
Fly high

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Not the B2 Variant ! awe shitskyy

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

last frame of the 11 sec video

flaps up..flaps down..check! iwanna get in one!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Looks like proper Barr Flex💪

(4 images)
John Huber last day 28th February.
(H) + [C] = D
D = the start of the mass awakening.
VK timestamp + 💧 1234.
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN
11.11.18 (on the clock lines up with 28th February)
Huber?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

How SMART this birdie is.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

If you're happy, flap your wings *flap flap*
If you're happy, flap your wings *flap flap*
If you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it, flap your wings *flap flap*

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

❤️

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Nice bird sir.

ready for aczion?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Let's FLY

It's sunny and balmy 60 in my piece of Oregon peace.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

I would lovvve to have a ride in that!! Really who wouldn't?! Sweeeeeet. ❤️💥

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves this!
I keep seeing bits and pieces of my passed lives but I am still fookn waiting to see that one where I was a soldier, a pilot, cause these aircraft surely do raise my vibes, EXTREMELY HIGH!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Cherry

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Love It 💖

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Thanks for stopping in.

BMF .

Wouldn't mind taking a Ride in that 😲

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

🔥🔥🔥

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Savage!

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Bigly badassy! GM VK. luv and hugs from warm SouthFlo ☀️🤗🏝. Sending the same to our freezing patriots!