MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

MUSKY 1 HR AGO
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/tXAxGAGqNCA

What better way to make us entertain demons than by saying they are aliens who are here to help us. satan is sneaky, never forget that!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

All Jews in the Old Testament were of Messianic Hebrew descent, but not all Hebrews were Jews. Members of the Messianic Hebrew tribe of Judah of the House of Israel, were nicknamed, "Jews." They were eventually scattered. Isaiah 11:12.
When the Bible tells of the serpent talking to Eve, it must have been more accurate that we ever realized. The serpent was a reptilian?

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

I can believe what others have thought were aliens are actual demons that can take on many different forms, even enter animals. The whole "ALIENS" thing is just a distraction the deep state baits people with to waste even more time along with all of the other entertainment in our day and age.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

It is also a way to hide technology that [they] use and keep hidden from God's children.

(1) Show this thread

It's my belief that they are. There are many people who've encountered an alleged alien, yet when they mention the name of Jesus Christ, the creature hisses and disappears or gets away fast.

To further it, Aleister Crowley sketched some of the demons he conjured up in his rituals- and they look like the Greys. (pictured below)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Lady TheRiveter to his Publication

I agree.

(1) Show this thread

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

All Jews in the Old Testament were of Messianic Hebrew descent, but not all Hebrews were Jews. Members of the Messianic Hebrew tribe of the House of Israel, were nicknamed, "Jews." They were eventually scattered. Isaiah 11:12.
When the Bible tells of the serpent talking to Eve, it must have been more accurate that we ever realized. The serpent was a reptilian?

In response slick roq to his Publication

Eve took of the fruit of the tree. The lineage of Cain starts there. Those that call themselves "God's people", who are for everything that is in opposition to God's Word, are hiding behind the label "Jew". How sick, twisted, and devious they are.

In response slick roq to his Publication

I wish anonup had an edit button.
The tribe of Judah were nicknamed "Jews."

(2) Show this thread