JUST IN - Prince Philip has been admitted to a London hospital after feeling unwell (AP)

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Perhaps these are withdrawl and physical symptoms due to a lack of adrenochrome availability, there's so many of these corrupt PsOS that look just like this, withering away from a hopeful lack of their forbidden nectar. At least I hope that's what it is due to. Rot on Earth, rot in Hell, ROT.

Serious lizard material.

Just a Texas Gal who LOVES God, My Family, Our Beloved Republic, The Constitution, and Our Military. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ—½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #GodWins #TBIYTC

What ugly and evil eyes...

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

The Demon living in that husk is showing.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I'm a bit concerned that undead demons won't die.

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

God will deal with those demons

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Zeta reticuli called they want their reptiles back.

(2) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Thank God the zombie attack is in the UK!!

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwideπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ€™

He looks like he's already dead, someone just needs to close his eyes.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

woof.

I am a God fearing Patriot who still believes in our President Donald J Trump.

Look at those fooking evil eyes................