I have the pleasure of living very near natural hot springs. What kind things are you doing for yourself?

#selfcare

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I'm listening to various meditation frequencies, altering my diet, basking in the sunlight when i can, and mostly trying to spread acts of kindness because that enriches my own well being flooding my heart with happiness making others smile. Sounds corny but that makes me fulfilled I guess.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

learning piano.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Too cold for outside for Nana.
I listen to music a lot, playing with grandkids, resting while snowed in, just enjoying the joy!
Vitamins & a lot of meditation time (which is more awesome everyday)

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

listening to frequency music..much
needed..

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

A hotsprings about an hour from us. We try to get there at least every 6 weeks. It is a wonderful get away but we are blessed to live in a beautiful forested area so our home is very healing too. Also been listening to 432 hz music.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Lynne Geis to her Publication

AND 432?! 😆 That is amazing and gives me a lot of hope for our future.

(1) Show this thread

That would be a nice treat! I am doing errands which I enjoy because I feel as though I am accomplishing something.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication

That is perfect. Was just hearing Juan O Savin emphasize that point by saying if you want to change the world, clean your bedroom! 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Just took my dog on a beautiful walk in the snow. Clear skies and a bald eagle flew over us. I took that as a sign from my husband who recently passed away.

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Oh my. My deepest sympathy for your loss. That image of a walk in the snow with a dog is so pure and definitely counts as self-care. God bless you. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I am blessed to live among nature. I credit my newfound health to the sanctity of the trees. There's a majesty to the old oaks that surround me, my wise friends who gift me the breath of life each day.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

That explains all of your energy and clarity. You post such a volume of quality work that I was starting to think you were A.I., lol, and who knows, maybe you are. 🔍 I might just start reposting you, VK, DOQ, and Ghost Ezra and be done with all of this lifetime of reading and watching and searching...😂

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

God Bless You ❤💌

(2) Show this thread

God & Country Save America

swimming, gardening/being outside as much as possible.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

I need hot springs in my life...😍
I am very thankful for our whirlpool tub
&
epsom salt 😊😇

#BlessTheWater

Lightworker ready for the glorious future upon us. #WWG1WGA

🙂I'm jealous.