Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good night Patriots!
Today was a good reminder maybe that Love really is the keystone to this whole thing.

Nana has a song for you - it makes me tear up EVERY time I listen to it, and I listen to it regualarly to remind myself of just why I am here and why God brought us to this pivital time in history.
https://youtu.be/Hv60gF164WY

We are here now because God heard the cries of the suffering children & he said enough! NO MORE!
Lord, command your Arch Angel Michael & his legions of angels to protect these children & lift up & give strength to the soldiers that are saving them. Amen.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

One of the most beatiful songs ever written!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Nana really thinks God help write it just for this time

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @taylomi1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Taylor, click on at the bottom under it