Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

The General is looking Confident with competence 👏👏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

The General is looking Confident with competence 👏👏

Awesome pic! Love the shirt. Thank you General Flynn for fighting for our country! 🇺🇸❤️

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

FOR THE 2ND TIME LAST NIGHT IN 2 WEEKS, FLYNN KEEPS SAYING DJT ISN'T COMING BACK?! HE SAID LAST NIGHT IT'S UP TO PATRIOTS TO START HAMMERING ON OUR COUNTY, STATE & FEDERAL LEADERS IN THE COMING MONTHS & ELECTIONS?! WE DO THAT, BUT THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!😣

LAST TIME IN A CONSERVATIVE INTERVIEW,#Flynn SAID Q DIDN'T EXIST, THERE WAX NO PLAN & HE DIDN'T KNOW IF DJT PLANNED TO RUN IN 24. WTF? I FIGURED HE WAS HOLDING BACK CUZ OF THE#Impeachment TRIAL AHEAD. BUT NOW, HIS ONLY WORDS OF "HOPE," WERE TO ELECT NEW PEOPLE &#Pray THE SENATE CHANGES IN 2022. SOME SAY HE'S DS🤔 I'M STARTING 2 👀 Y.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

relax, He has to say those things he's under a NDA. He can't say yes there is a plan or yes Trump isn't going away. It's all optics. Don't let the enemy know your plans.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Disinformation is nessassary in times of War! you just cant tell the enemine what your doing! I have felt the same way, when i hear bad news to the situation, 🙏🏼 for the Military to protect and save us all from the evil that threatens our prosperity!

(2) Show this thread

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

TWO BEAUTIFUL SOULS!♥️🥰
so Grateful for ALL THEY DO!!!
and You Too Veronica! 😉🌹♥️🥰

JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. Awake for several years. Justice is coming. Q+ = Trump. WWG1WGA

It's looking like everyone who was followed by General Flynn were terminated from Twitter. I guess they realized we could not be deceived anymore.

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

history will remember his name. Waiting for military tribunal. Sorry😅 but can someone enlighten me about military tribunal newbie following map. help¿

Patriot Female USA Digital Soldier WWG1WGA Great Awakening is Here

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Sidney Powell will be lawyer for Military Tribunals for these evil people being arrested and to be arrested.

i would suggest you search online about Military Tribunals because theres a lot of info.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

I wanns be like Mike! 😁❤️

❤❤

Love to see this Godly man!

I am unable to send you a DM for some reason, How much do you charge for your Q Lids?

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

We love our General!! 🥰

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Fight like a Flynn....

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND 🙏🏻

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏