Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana had to take a double look to see if it was the building in my vision that I saw expoding in slo motion. It looked very similar but not the same.

this part is top kek....."The demolition comes less than a month since Joe Biden was sworn in as president."

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

I understand the significance of 02/17. Does the time of 9:08 have any significance.

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

9+8=17

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

9:08 am I believe was also the timestamp of Princess Diana's funeral!

(2) Show this thread

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

wow- lots of hidden meanings behind this event! Super cool! Thank you for sharing!

Lets GO👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The final sentence in the article though. Why does it even relate?

In response Kitten Sitten Grandma to her Publication

BidAns demolition is coming ///done in 30///

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

we watched a well planned, purposeful, precise demolition... understand...
#neverforget

but why? Dems are blindly hating him?

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

Similar collapse to the WTC 1 and 2